Solid skid steer tires have been designed from the ground up for durability, low-maintenance and low cost per-hour without skimping ride comfort, performance or manoeuvrability. The end result is a tyre that earns you customer loyalty by saving your customers time, money and maintenance headaches. Super cushion solid tyres are having all sizes of solid SKIDSTEER tyres for SKIDSTEER application. Our solid SKIDSTEER tyres are suitable for like CAT / Volvo / Komatsu / JCB / Liebherr / Doosan / Tata Hitachi / Larsen & Toubro L&T / Terex / John Deere / BOBCAT equipment’s. We replace pneumatics SKIDSTEER tyres (10 X 16.5 / 12 X 16.5 / 14 X 16.5) with Solid tyres along with suitable rims.
SOLID SKID STEER TYRES
Our SKID model offers versatility across a range of applications and terrains while maintaining floatation via a wide footprint and handles admirably on concrete or asphaltg, with a deep tread design that guarantee longer life and maintains operator comfort and manoeuvrability in rough terrain with an aggressive tread pattern and cushioning apertures.
Our SMOOTH model performs and consistently on hard, compact surfaces with its high load capacity and reduce friction and support for good cut and chip resistance for uneven hard application.
View Complete details
WE GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE BEST-QUALITY SKID STEER LOADER TYRES
In recent years, the demand for high-quality tyres for skid steer loaders has increased. At Creative Corporation, we meet this demand with a range of skid steer tyres, including both solid and pneumatic tyres.
· Solid tyres are not filled with air. They’re made from high-quality rubber and offer superior damage resistance. This is ideal for skid steer loaders; solid tyres provide the strength needed to roll over rebar scraps, sharp rocks and other construction debris. They offer a longer wear life than pneumatic tyres, with the added bonus that you never have to deal with flat tyres. This means less downtime and fewer repair costs. Solid tyres are commonly used on skid steer loaders working on construction and demolition sites, in landscaping, in waste management and on hard and rough surfaces.
· Pneumatic tyres are filled with air. These are the industry-standard tyres for skid steer loaders. One advantage of pneumatic tyres is their excellent shock absorption, which creates a more comfortable ride for the machine operator. However, pneumatic tyres on skid steer loaders tend to wear out quickly. They’re also more prone to punctures and general wear and tear than solid tyres. This means you’ll need to replace or repair them more frequently.
To demonstrate our extensive range of skid steer loader tyres, we offer catalogues, brochures and a webshop. In this online shop, you can inquire, order and look up spare parts and accessories for skid steer loaders. Thanks to the search engines MyPartsFinder and MyProductSearch, you are able to look up the correct references for the parts you need, using the technical specifications of the part or by using the equipment brand and type.
For every reference you immediately see the price, lead time, availability, pictures and technical features. You get your order or offer in just a few clicks. We even have a mobile application and a scan option available. Not a customer yet? Then please apply here for an account on our online shop.
WE ARE YOUR PREFERRED SUPPLIER FOR SKID STEER LOADER TYRES
· From a mini-excavator to a forklift, from the smallest nut to the complete chassis: you will find it all Creative Corporation . We are your preferred supplier of skid steer loader tyres.
· Our technically skilled employees are trained to understand the unique requirements of each brand and model of your skid steer loader to provide professional service for all your technical questions.
· We offer customer support in 42 languages to restrict language barriers to an absolute minimum.
· We offer same-day shipment, next-day delivery to all our customers.
· Easily search for skid steer loader tyres online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to find what you need, when you need it. Our online shop gives you real-time pricing and availability and ensures your part is in stock when you order for the fastest possible delivery.
View Complete details