At Creative Corporation, our calibration facility for flow meters is designed to ensure the accuracy and reliability of these devices. The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and is staffed by experienced technicians who follow rigorous procedures to calibrate and test flow meters.
Our calibration facility uses various methods to calibrate flow meters, including gravimetric, volumetric, and piston prover methods.
Gravimetric calibration involves measuring the weight of a fluid that flows through a meter over a set time period. Volumetric calibration involves measuring the volume of fluid that flows through a meter over a set time period.
In addition to calibrating flow meters, our facility also conducts a variety of tests to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the meters. These tests include checking the meter's linearity, repeatability, and stability, as well as verifying its response time and ability to measure different flow rates.
1. Calibration Range: The facility should have a wide range of calibration capabilities to cover all types of flow meters, from small to large, and low to high flow rates.
2. Calibration Procedure: The facility should have a well-documented calibration procedure that follows the manufacturer's recommendations and international standards. The procedure should include the calibration methods, equipment used, and uncertainty analysis.
3. Experienced Staff: The facility should have experienced and trained staff who can perform the calibration procedures accurately and efficiently.
4. Calibration Equipment: The facility should have state-of-the-art calibration equipment, including calibration rigs, flow measurement standards, and other necessary equipment.
5. Calibration Certificates: The facility should provide calibration certificates that include the calibration results, uncertainty analysis, traceability information, and other necessary details. The certificates should be recognized by regulatory authorities and customers.
At our company, we take great pride in our calibration facility for flow meters, and we are committed to ensuring that our customers receive the highest quality products and services.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Number
|Brand||PINEA ( Erstwhile Kent Meters )|
|Type||Electromagnetic Flow Metrr|
|Packaging Type||WOODEN PACKING|
|Power Supply||230V / 12V|
|Operating Pressure||16 Kg|
|Accuracy||Better than 1+/-|
|Electronics Enclosure||CAST ALUMINIUM|
|Place Of Origin||INDIA|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Media Temperature||30-90 DEG|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Digital Watet Flow Meter Designed for Borewell to monitor the consumption of water from the intake well / Borewell It to be select basis of submersible pump capacity and flow
It's optionally available recordable type - Pendrive / Memory Card Etc and Transmittable type Recordable Pulses / 4-20uMA / RS 485 / MODBUS.
Our Digital Water Flow Meter are tested and in compliance certification.
We are industry leader and owing to extensive experience in this industry
View Complete details